Terms and conditions of the service
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
In this section you will find all the legal information that regulates access and use of the VALEDO S.A.S. Shop. by Cisterni Edoardo
Access to and use of this website, as well as the purchase of Il Laccetto (VALEDO S.A.S.) products, presuppose the reading, knowledge and acceptance of the following General Conditions of Sale.
We therefore invite you to access this section regularly to check, before making any purchase, the publication of the most recent and updated General Conditions of Sale of illaccetto.it
I. SCOPE OF APPLICATION
1) These General Conditions of Sale ("Conditions") govern the sale of products and services through the Site and form an integral part of each sales contract ("Contract") which is concluded via the Internet between:
- the VALEDO S.A.S. of Cisterni Edoardo – P.I./C.F. 04357910407; – Via Felice Orsini 21 - Cesena (FC) 47521 - Italy
- The seller -
- and any person who purchases products or services from the Site www.illaccetto.it (The "Site")
- The client -
2) Any purchase order for products from Il Laccetto (VALEDO S.A.S.) is governed by these Conditions, without prejudice to the Seller's right to apply different and particular conditions.
The applicable Conditions are those in force at the time of placing an Order.
3) VALEDO reserves the right to modify these General Conditions of Sale at any time, without prior notice.
4) These Conditions do not regulate the sale of products or the provision of services by subjects other than the Seller, who are present or referred to on the Site through links, banners or other connections.
In relation to such sales or supplies of services, any form of liability of the Seller is therefore excluded.
5) The Customer undertakes, before proceeding with the confirmation of his Order, to read these Conditions and to accept them by placing a check (flag) in the indicated box.
By placing an Order through the Site, the Customer guarantees both that he has the capacity to act necessary to conclude legally binding contracts, and that he is 18 years of age.
Customers who place Orders through the Site accept the Terms and Conditions as follows.
6) The Seller offers its products for sale within the limits of stock available at the time of the Purchase Order. Orders may be subject to minimum or maximum quantity limitations.
7) The Customer can only purchase the products present in the electronic catalog of the Site at the time the Order is forwarded, as described in the relative information sheets.
The information on the products on the Site, such as technical specifications, images, dimensions or compatibility details, are not binding and may be subject to change at any time.
8) The technical phases for placing an Order are clearly highlighted in the sequence of pages of the Site, through explanatory texts and graphics.
9) By clicking on "Confirm Order", the Customer will formulate to VALEDO S.A.S. a contractual purchase proposal concerning the items contained in the Shopping Cart.
The receipt of the Order does not constitute acceptance of the contractual purchase proposal.
10) To complete the Order, the following formalities must be completed:
a) reading and acceptance by the Customer, by "point and click", of these Conditions;
b) compilation in electronic format by the Customer - by entering all the requested data - of the Order Form, which contains a summary of the essential characteristics of each product or service chosen and the relative price; of the means of payment for which the Customer has opted; the methods of delivery of the products purchased; shipping and delivery times and costs; the conditions for exercising the Customer's right of withdrawal and for applying the legal guarantee of conformity; the methods and times for returning the purchased products;
c) payment, in favor of the Seller, of the price of the product(s) purchased by the Customer, including shipping and delivery costs;
d) automated forwarding of the aforementioned Order Form electronically to the Seller;
e) receipt by the Seller electronically of the aforementioned Order Form.
The execution of the Order involves the express recognition by the Customer of the obligation to pay.
11) The correct receipt of an Order is confirmed by VALEDO S.A.S. by e-mail to the e-mail address communicated by the Customer
This confirmation is generated automatically by the system and cannot in itself be considered acceptance of the Order, but only confirmation of receipt of the same.
The confirmation e-mail re-proposes all the data entered by the Customer, who undertakes to verify its correctness and to promptly communicate any corrections.
12) Following receipt of an Order, VALEDO S.A.S. will check the availability of the products ordered and, only following this check, will it communicate its acceptance of the Order, by sending the Customer the Order Acceptance Receipt.
The Contract is concluded with the receipt by the Customer of the acceptance of the Order in the form of a Receipt sent by VALEDO S.A.S., or, in the absence of such acceptance, with the delivery of the items covered by the Order.
Once the Order Acceptance Receipt has been forwarded to the Customer, it will no longer be possible to modify or cancel the Order, without prejudice to the right of withdrawal under the terms and conditions set out in Section VI of these Conditions below.
13) If VALEDO S.A.S. is unable to process an Order received, it will promptly notify the Customer, and in any case before sending the Order Acceptance Receipt to the latter, except as provided for by the following art. 14, paragraph 2.
In any case, VALEDO S.A.S. reserves, at its total discretion, the right to refuse an Order, to set purchase limits and to require advance payment.
Each Contract will relate exclusively to the products expressly and specifically indicated in the Purchase Order.
Any form of liability, contractual or extra-contractual, deriving from the non-acceptance of an Order is excluded.
14) The Seller will have the right not to process the Purchase Orders placed in compliance with the provisions of the previous provisions, in the event that the Customer has not paid for the products; or in the event that the Customer's data is incomplete and/or incorrect; or even in the event that the ordered products are not, even temporarily, available.
If the Seller does not process a Purchase Order placed by the Customer, the Seller will promptly inform the Customer, by e-mail, of the foregoing and will refund any amount already paid by the Customer.
III. PAYMENT OF THE PRICE
15) The price of the products ordered is that in force on the day the Order is placed and must be paid to the Seller pursuant to the previous article 10, lett. c).
Shipping costs are not included in the purchase price, but are indicated and calculated at the time of placing the Order and before making the payment.
Unless otherwise provided, all prices indicated on the Site are to be understood as inclusive of VAT.
VALEDO S.A.S. reserves the right to change prices at any time, without notice, unless the Customer's Order has already been confirmed by the Seller pursuant to art. 12.
In the event of a price change after the Customer has sent the Order and before confirmation by the Seller, the latter will promptly notify the new price by e-mail to the Customer, who will be able to accept the change. or refuse it and, consequently, renounce the Order, at no additional cost.
Acceptance of the change must be communicated to VALEDO SAS, by e-mail, within 7 days of its communication. Otherwise, the modification will be considered tacitly refused and the Order will be deemed cancelled.
16) The Customer may pay for the products ordered using one of the payment methods indicated on the Site.
In the case of payment by credit card, the purchase amount will be charged to the Customer after the conclusion of the Order on the Site.
In the case of cash payment, the amount of the Order will be charged to the Customer upon delivery of the products.
In the case of payment by bank transfer, the Customer will receive the bank details attached to the Order Form: the Order will be processed only following receipt of the credit from the Seller.
The related financial information will be managed only by the payment circuits or by the credit institution.
The aforementioned information may be used by the Seller only to complete the procedures relating to the payment of the products or services, or to arrange for refunds following the exercise, by the Customer, of the right of withdrawal referred to in the following Section VI of these Terms.
IV. SHIPPING AND DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS
17) Orders are processed from 9.00 to 17.00, from Monday to Friday. Orders placed after 5.00pm on a Friday will be processed on the following Monday.
Except as otherwise provided in the Order Form, the VALEDO SAS will ship the products purchased by the Customer, by courier, to the address indicated by the same, approximately within 24 working hours of acceptance of the Order.
Delivery takes place no later than 30 days from the acceptance of the Order.
The VALEDO SAS assumes no responsibility for disservices attributable to force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances, even when dependent on malfunctions and disservices of the internet, in the event that it is unable to execute the Order within the timescales set out in the Contract.
18) If the products purchased are to be delivered outside the national territory, the Customer is responsible for paying any import charges and taxes, as well as any duties and customs duties required by current legislation in the territory of destination of the products.
19) The courier is responsible for the delivery. There VALEDO SAS undertakes to collect any reports of failed or delayed delivery of the products.
20) Any damage to the packaging and/or products, or the mismatch in the number of packages or indications, must be immediately reported to the courier through specific indications on the delivery document.
By signing the delivery document and in the absence of the aforementioned disputes, the Customer certifies the real material integrity of the products and the conformity of the delivery.
The facts referred to in paragraph 1 of this article must be reported to the Seller by e-mail within 8 days of delivery, attaching the invoice (if issued) and the Customer's copy of the consignment note. Courier service.
21) The Seller will issue an invoice for each Customer who has requested it and who, for this purpose, has entered their tax code and VAT number in the appropriate Order Form. In this sense, the information as provided by the Customer at the time of the Order is authentic.
No invoice can be issued after submitting the Order Form, unless requested at the time the Order is placed.
No modification of the invoice will be possible after it has been issued.
When placing the Order, it is necessary to indicate whether the shipping address is different from the billing address.
If the Customer decides not to enter his tax code or VAT number, the VALEDO SAS will not issue an invoice.
YOU. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL AND RETURNS
22) Except for the provisions of art. 59 of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005, for purchases of machines and/or accessories, or other products, made through the Site, it will always be possible to exercise the right of withdrawal, based on the provisions of the law, within 14 days from delivery of the products, by contacting the Seller for the return methods.
The goods must be returned, at the Customer's care and expense, within 14 days from the date on which the Customer communicated to the VALEDO SAS your decision to withdraw.
In the case of open and/or partially used products, the right of withdrawal does not apply and the VALEDO SAS will inform the Customer by e-mail. In this case, the Customer can ask the Seller, by e-mail, to return the purchased products, at his own expense. Otherwise, the Seller reserves the right to withhold both the products and the amount corresponding to the purchase of the products themselves.
The VALEDO SAS will only accept returns of goods in perfect condition and in their original packaging, accompanied by the relative purchase invoice or, if missing, by the relative Order Acceptance Receipt.
In the case of service contracts, the withdrawal period ends 14 days after the day of the conclusion of the contract in the forms referred to in the previous art. 12.
23) Except for exceptional exceptions, the return of any food products, such as capsules, biscuits, coffee, sugar purchased on the Site will not be accepted.
24) Except as provided for in the previous provisions, once the return of the products has been obtained, the VALEDO SAS will refund the amount actually paid by the Customer, using the same payment method chosen by the Customer during the purchase.
In the case of payment made by bank transfer, the Customer must communicate to the Seller the relative bank details necessary for carrying out the refund bank transfer.
If there is no correspondence between the recipient of the products indicated in the Order Form and the person who made the payment of the sums due for their purchase, the reimbursement of the sums deriving from the withdrawal will be made by the Seller towards the person who made the payment.
The refund of the price paid by the Customer for the purchase of the products includes the shipping costs incurred at the time of placing the Order.
25) All products, other than food products, sold by VALEDO SAS, are covered by legal guarantees.
26) The guarantee consists in the replacement, at the care and expense of the Seller, of the defective, incorrect or damaged products; or, where the replacement of the products is impossible or excessively burdensome for the Seller, the guarantee will consist of a reasonable reduction in the price; or, again, in the termination of the contract, where the degree of non-conformity of the product is such as not to make a mere price reduction acceptable.
In the case of defective, incorrect or damaged products, the Customer will promptly contact, and in any case no later than the deadline referred to in article 27, the Seller, by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org , indicating the problem that has arisen.
To the aforementioned written communication it will be necessary to attach photographic material certifying the originality of the packaging, of the cardboard inserts, as well as relating to the products received.
In the case of defective products, in addition to the communication referred to in the second paragraph of this article, the Customer is required to keep and return to the Seller the bottles purchased with at least ¾ of the content with the relative well-sealed original caps. Once the goods have been received and the anomaly ascertained, the Seller will replace or refund the returned product.
27) The guarantee is subject, under penalty of forfeiture, to reporting the defect or lack of quality, within 2 months from the moment in which the Customer has received the purchased products.
28) In any case, the guarantee loses all effectiveness when modifications have been made to the products by the Customer.
VIII. APPLICABLE LAW RULES AND COMPETENT COURT
29) These General Conditions of Sale and the Contract are governed by Italian law, except as provided by the 1980 Vienna Convention.
30) Any dispute arising from the application of these Conditions or from the Contract will be subject to the jurisdiction of the Italian judge, in accordance with the provisions of the Italian legislation in force.